Black Holes in the Universe (and Hollywood)
28 November 2018
- Refectory of Augustinian Abbey at Mendel Square - Mendel Museum
About the lecture
Here will be the information about the lecture.
Stanford University, US
- Born in Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Known in the astrophysical community for the Blandford-Znajek process which is a model for the extraction of energy from a black hole.
- Fellow of the Royal Society
- Member of the U.S. National Academy of Science.
- Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.